We dispatch orders daily from our warehouse to anywhere in Australia and New Zealand.
Our freight partners usually deliver within 1-5 business days, depending on location. Please contact us to confirm shipping options and shipping times for your area.
Please note that you cannot pick up your order from our warehouse.
Shipments to New Zealand may be subject to customs regulations or import duty. Please check local laws before placing an order as you may be liable for additional costs.
Orders are typically supplied from stock and are usually dispatched same day after payment has been confirmed.
Cut-off time for shipping is 2pm Monday to Friday. If you place an order after 2pm, the goods will be dispatched on the next business day.
We will inform you via email or phone if we are unable to ship your order within the advised time.
It is your responsibility to provide us with the correct delivery address and phone number at checkout. Any changes to the delivery address after checkout cannot be considered.
If you supply incorrect delivery details, we will take reasonable steps to contact you using the information you have provided. We will not be held responsible for not fulfilling your order, nor for being unable to inform you of this.
If goods are returned to us marked 'Return to Sender' because you have supplied us with an incorrect delivery address or you have failed to collect the goods in a timely manner after being advised of their arrival, we will contact you to arrange for redelivery and may require payment of applicable freight costs before attempting redelivery.
Cancellation of orders
If you need to cancel an order, you must call us immediately on 1300 160 808. We cannot cancel orders once the goods have been dispatched.
Loss or damage in transit
It is your responsibility to check the goods carefully for damage before signing the delivery docket. Once you have accepted delivery of the goods as being undamaged, you may not be able to make a claim for loss or damage in transit.
You must take care when opening the goods, particularly when using sharp instruments. We will not accept any claim for loss or damage in transit where the product has been damaged by your own actions in opening the goods.
As soon as you become aware that the goods may have been damaged or lost in transit, you must call us on 1300 160 808 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include evidence of damage (photos) in your email. We will ask our courier to investigate any lost items. Their records are prima facie evidence of delivery status.
You authorise us to complete any forms or take any action necessary for lodging a claim with the relevant courier or insurance company to make a claim for compensation for loss or damage in transit.
Once we have verified that the goods have been lost or damaged in transit, we may at our sole discretion send you a replacement product, at our cost, or refund you for the price you paid for the product, plus shipping.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. Returns must be requested within 30 days of receipt of goods. We do not accept requests for returns after 30 days.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. Please make sure that the product you purchased is correct for your application BEFORE it is installed.
Your returned item must be fit for resale, i.e. in the original packaging and including all supplied components, e.g. gaskets, fittings, paperwork.
A 20% restocking fee will be charged on incorrectly ordered turbochargers. If the original packaging is damaged, we will charge a repackaging fee.
Specially procured items are NOT returnable.
As per Australian consumer law, the ACCC states that we are NOT required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
(ACCC Refunds and Returns Information)
If you need to return an item, please follow this process:
- Complete and submit the Request for Return Authorisation form, together with your proof of purchase
- We will review your request and, if applicable, issue a Return Authorisation Number, which must be included on the address label of your return shipment. Any further instructions will be sent to you at that time.
- Please ensure that your item is packed securely to prevent damage during shipping. Shipping the item in the product packaging only will void your return.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return has been received and inspected, we will notify you by email that we have received your returned item and whether your refund has been approved or rejected.
If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within five business days.
Late or missing refunds
If you have not received a refund within seven business days, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our exchange policy lasts 7 days. Exchanges must be requested within 7 days of receipt of goods.
If you realise you bought the wrong product for your application, you can request an exchange within seven days. You will have to pay any difference in price to the correct item, return shipping costs, a 20% restocking fee and shipping of the new item.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Please see our Warranty for full details.
We reserve the right to refuse your request if
- the product has been thrown away, destroyed, lost or damaged through no fault of ours
- the product has been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, damage or abnormal conditions
- the product has been dealt with or used contrary to our or the manufacturer's instructions, e.g. it has been installed in a vehicle other than that specified by the manufacturer
- the product has been involved in an accident
- the product has been damaged because of an incorrect attempt at installation, modification or repair
- the product has deteriorated through normal wear and tear
- too much time has passed. The right to reject the goods runs from the date of supply to you, until the fault or problem would reasonably be expected to appear.
- the item is specially procured. (Specially procured items are NOT returnable).
- you change your mind. As per Australian consumer law, the ACCC states that we are NOT required to provide a refund or replacement.
(ACCC Refunds and Returns Information)
Last updated: March 2019