If you need to return a product to Turbo Master Australia, you must obtain a Return Authorisation Number before you can ship your item. We do not accept the return of any goods without prior approval.
Exchanges must be requested within 7 days of receipt of goods; Returns must be requested within 30 days of receipt of goods.
Please follow this process:
- For Returns and Exchanges
- Please read our Shipping and Returns policy for full details on returns, exchanges and refunds
- Complete and submit the Request for Return Authorisation form, together with your proof of purchase
- For Warranty Claims
- Please read our Warranty policy for full details
- Complete and submit the Request for Warranty Claim form, together with your proof of purchase
- We will review your form and, if applicable, issue a Return Authorisation Number, which must be included on the address label of your return shipment. Any further instructions will be sent to you at that time.
- Please ensure that your item is packed securely to prevent damage during shipping. Shipping the item in the product packaging only will void your return.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.