This premium quality K04 TMA Aftermarket billet turbocharger is a brand new direct replacement for the factory unit to suit the 2007-2012 Mazda CX-7 with a MZR L3-VDT DISI 2.3 litre petrol engine.
TMA Part Number
Alternative / Previous Part Numbers
K0422-583 / K0422-582 / K0422-581
Genuine (OEM) Part Number: Mazda L33L13700B / L3CK13700 / L33L13700C / L33L13700E / L3Y41370Z / L3Y41370ZA / L3Y41370ZB / L3YD1370ZA / L3Y51370Z
Fuel Application: Petrol
Brand: TMA Aftermarket
Cooling Type: Oil & Water
Compressor Wheel: Billet
Why choose a TMA Aftermarket turbocharger?
TMA Aftermarket turbochargers are a premium quality, cost effective alternative to purchasing a new genuine / OEM manufactured turbocharger.
- TMA premium aftermarket turbochargers have been upgraded to include a billet compressor wheel for improved performance and reliability.
- Undergone extensive in-house and vehicle testing to ensure performance and durability levels either meet or exceed the genuine / OEM specifications.
- Manufactured using high quality components.
- Professionally built, balanced and flow checked using the latest precision testing equipment ensuring perfect operation every time.
- 12 month / 20,000km Australia-wide warranty.
- The common cause of turbocharger failure on the Mazda CX-7 is normally due to insufficient lubrication caused by a restriction or blockage in the oil feed pipe that supplies oil from the engine to the turbocharger.
To help ensure your new turbocharger won't suffer from a repeat failure, TMA recommend fitting a brand new upgraded oil feed line kit to totally replace the original factory turbo oil line.
If you are NOT 100% sure that this product is correct for your vehicle or application, please contact us before placing your order.